Based on the research of today these are the changes that experts expect to have in the very near future.
Hopefully we will change many of these things before they happen. Our society is changing so fast that in many cases most of us are unable to follow along and get easily confused by all the violent, rapid transformations taking place that challenge us to alter our way of doing and thinking about everyday things. Many of these new ways and technologies are supposed to make our lives easier and our work more efficient, but in some cases the results are exactly the opposite.
One way or another the world will inevitably continue to morph and with it we will have to change too. Here are 25 truly ambitious ideas about the decades ahead that promise to make the twenty-first century more interesting than any other in human history.
25. There will be more cell phones than human beings
24. People will be fluent in every language
23. Privacy will be harder to maintain
22. Our clothes will clean themselves- Solar Power!
21. There will be no more national debts
20. Airplanes of the future will be windowless
19. The USA won’t lead the world anymore . . .
18. China most likely will, closely followed by Russia.
17. Energy will cost way more than it does now. Unless of course we produce some free energy technologies!
16. Cybersex will most likely become a global trend
15. Russia will become a global food superpower
14. The world’s population will experience a dramatic growth
13. Mass unemployment will be a worldwide problem. People will have to begin thinking out of the box in order to provide for their needs.
12. Soldiers will use exoskeletons to enhance battlefield performance. No one likes war so maybe we can use this technology to help the earth in other ways.
11. Space travel will become as affordable as a round-the-world plane ticket. That means you can totally visit space in your lifetime!
10. Contact lenses will offer us Robocop vision.
9. A global culture will be forced on all the people. Hopefully we will create an open and freeing culture that is more accepting of others before this one happens.
8. We will defeat the most fatal diseases of the 20th century.
7. The economy in most parts of the world will be cash-free
6. The climate problem will finally start hurting us. It already hurts but we will start to notice it daily.
5. Organ donation will be a thing of the past .
4. However, we will feel less healthy than today. With the desk and technology jobs on the rise we will need to find ways to stay active and healthy very soon.
3. Chips will be implanted in our bodies. For good or for bad it is in the plan by many healthcare and government organizations in our world.
2. People will live much longer than they do now
1. The world might not be a better place after all. This is the dark prediction of our future. There is no way we can allow this to happen. Many people are working very hard to change the world and if everyone starts helping there is always hope!
What do you think about these changes? Can we shift some of these futures to be better for the people and our environment?